Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Day...


(click to enlarge)

So today was the first snow day since I moved to the city. I found it so awesome that I decided to take a pic of my street when I got home. I realized that anyone who saw me take the pic was probably thinking how ridiculous I was for taking a snapshot of a less than momentous occasion...Well let's see what I do when I see you taking pictures in front of a cactus...

Anyway, on my walk home I was mostly entertained by how I was going to tie in the snow with vday week as far as songs went. I played this last week while I was totally wasted singing along with it and pumping my fist in the air in the DJ Booth, one of my nerdier moments in the last few weeks...

Modern English - I'll Stop the World and Melt With You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home