Sunday, February 03, 2008

Last Night...

Last night alot of random, barely noteworthy stuff happened, but since you read this blog no matter what I figured I'd subject you to it.

I got off of work and went to this Alife party which was only awesome because they had free hors d'eouvres and open bar (OPEN BAR DUUUDE!). As we're walking around we catch a glimpse of John Brown from the White Rapper Show, he was wearing a Ghetto Revival bedazzled hoodie, it was kind of legendary. Busy P was djing, which is not as awesome as you'd think. Before he got on they had an ipod or cd playing and I got totally amped when this song came on.

Joubert Singers - Stand On the Word (Larry Levan Mix)


probably one of the best songs ever...

We left there to go to The Rub and while we were on our way the cabby, who could barely speak english was listening to some real soft jams in the car. I started laughing hysterically when Linda Ronstadt's "Desperado" came on. I leaned over to check the radio station for future reference only to find out that he was listening to a CD! I was so psyched that someone put "Desperado" on a cd. I wish I had the mp3 to share, but I don't so if anyone wants to hook it up get at me.

The Rub was fun and I was totally shocked that Ayres played Roctaguetta.

This post is kind of boring but I mostly wanted to point out that a cabby was listening to "Desperado" thats still really funny to me right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahaha i love it
i've played that larry levan song
glad you at least love one thing i did
next time i promise i'll try to be good
p.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home