Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Dreams...



So last night I had the most insane dream...First a preface...Like 3 years ago I got way too worried about why the Mayan calendar ends at 2012 so I did a bunch of research because I'm a nerd so from time to time I have dreams about it, but they're usually stupid and involve me flying or something.

On with the dream...

I was watching the Super Bowl somewhere. It was definitely the future and we were somewhere that I've never been before like maybe some part of Europe or something. So the game was over (the Pats won YES!) and we're walking out from wherever we were watching the game and I say to my friend "dude, I figured it out, It doesn't mean the world is ending, it means planetary re-organization" (NERD ALERT!!!) Just as I finish saying that the sky starts to go light and dark really quickly and then all the planets in the solar system start flying past the Earth...Jupiter, Mars, Saturn all of them fly within viewing distance and I of course am thinking how are we not dead, I feel like we'd get sucked into those planets due to their gravitational force, not too mention that the Earth is not moving, so I think "wow am I so stupid to think that the Earth is the center of the universe???"(NERD ALERT PT. 2!!!). Its like the scariest fucking shit ever cause they all come WAAAY close to the Earth, so close in fact that Neptune gets brought into the Earth's gravitational pull and becomes our moon. This part of the dream was cool because I got a space view and could actually see Neptune orbiting the Earth. 20 or so minutes later its all over and the sky has obviously

Of course my first worry is to check the weather (NERD ALERT PT.3!!!). I check it and then I start thinking "how the fuck do they know what the weather is if they don't even know how far away we are from the Sun!!!?" So I'm looking in the sky and Neptune has got some crazy shit going on like it's becoming Earthlike and getting water and grass growing/building on it. At this point I woke up and was still freaking out at what I just saw. It was seriously the most incredible thing that I've seen since I did shrooms last year...

It immediately reminded me of this.



If anyone knows where I can get DMT let me know.

Cloud One - Spaced Out


A Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet the dolphin game had something to do with this.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home