Thursday, January 24, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Thursdays: 1/24/08



This will be an ongoing series that will probably unveil some of the deepest, most ridiculous secrets and stories that I have. I hope you enjoy how much I'm putting myself on the line for this blog. Things are going to get real awkward at times, but we'll ride it out together. That said, here's week one.

Due to unfortunate circumstances I currently am the embarrassed owner of a pink razr. If you can imagine what its like to shame yourself every time you get a phone call, you will understand just a morsel of what my life is like...

Knowing that the phone would bring me so much disdain, I figured I could take the situation in two directions: I could either hide my secret and run to a dark, isolated corner every time my phone rang, OR I could really up the ante and take this catastrophe to the next level. Being that I enjoy and sometimes prefer awkward situations, I chose the latter.

So I had a choice to make. What could I do that would really bring me over the top? Choosing some boy band song for my ringtone was too easy, and some high school punk hit would probably just make me look cooler due to my boyish good looks and inability to grow facial hair.

So I thought deeply and found what I was looking for. I chose a song that would bring me mass embarrassment any time my phone rang, but also a tune that I genuinely liked.

This has been my ringtone for about 4 months.

Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i love guilty pleasure thursdays, please don't stop.

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home