Monday, January 21, 2008

Big Fun Recap



Big Fun last night was everything I wanted it to be and then some...I honestly can't remember the last time I was that happy. I had a smile on my face for 6 hours. My cheeks are sore today. It was totally incredible. Roc and Lloydski were KILLING it all night. I got there around 11pm, downstairs by 11:30, and was dancing from midnight until 4am all the way through.

There's honestly nothing that would've made the night any more perfect. Dancing around to amazing music on a great soundsystem with 20 of your friends plus another 40-60 people just having an awesome time listening to music alot of them had probably never heard before.

I was so amped because they played two songs that were featured for Big Fun week. I was losing it during "Deep Inside". Like I'm still kind of reeling off the awesome feeling I had last night. I was the happiest I've been in a while. I can't even express how terrific last night was...seriously...if its a feasible option, I would recommend not missing the next one.

Here's some stuff that really made the night pop off for me.

This got played real early in the night and it kind of set everything off for me, I was sold on the evening and knew only awesomeness was to come.
Answering Machine - Call Me Mr. Telephone


Everything started getting really fucking crazy when they dropped "I Want Your Soul". Everyone was going wild and the strobes and police lights were throwing me into uncontrollable arm flailing from awesome overload.
Armand Van Helden - I Want Your Soul


Already on a serious high off of "I Want Your Soul" Lloyd and Roc went classic with "The Good Life".
Inner City - Good Life


Keeping the classics going with "You're the One For Me"
D-Train - You're the One For Me


As the night went on Roc went nuts with the Chicago shit.
Dj Pierre and Green Velvet - Acid Trax


Towards the end of the night Roc wound it down with one of my favorite tracks of the last few months.
Still Going - Still Going Theme


Man, I can't wait for the next one...

I didn't take any pics because I thought I'd lose my camera if I brought it, but I saw Woody was taking video and pics, so I'll post them once they surface.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home