Thursday, January 31, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Thursdays: 1/31/08

For this Thursday I bring you another ringtone special. This is probably a song that I would've completely hated had it not been for this piece of internet nerdery...



After I saw that and watched it somewhere around 185 times I totally loved this song, and coincidentally became a fan of the group. This shit is 100% pop mastery, I find it absolutely cheesy and think it's so over the top that you can't really think it's anything but awesome. I have kind of a really big need to play this at some party I dj, but I envision it setting off a riot of OMFG!!! So Awesome-ness so I have to pick and choose where I ever actually end up playing it. You should just hope that you're there for it. I could basically post the entire FOB (yeah I'm so into them I abbreviate their name) catalog, but I need to ration how much greatness you have in your life for the good of the blog, maybe the world...

Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Goin' Down Swingin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home