Monday, February 11, 2008

Really Feeling It


I was going to title this thread "get your sexy up" then I realized that would be the lamest thing I could possibly do. The title I thought up after isn't that great either, but I'd rather be lackluster, than lame...

Anyway, I woke up today with this song in my head and I spent most of my work day playing DO2(18 MILLION WHAT!!) and listening to this on a youtube clip. It made me think about how awesome it is to kind of put a song in the back of your head and have it resurrected one day out of the blue. I was mouthing the words and thought about doing hand motions exclaiming the emotions it evokes, but I got scared someone would see me and my nerdiness would be exposed. Rest assured, my cool guy persona is still in tact.

Listen to this and try not to sing along. That chorus...so awesome.

Luther Vandross - Never Too Much

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home