Thursday, February 07, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Thursdays: 2/7/08



This one isn't even really a guilty pleasure, like I'll totally rep that I like this song, but I feel like some people might think I'm weird for liking it, so at the same time it kind of works as a guilty pleasure because I may refrain from saying anything about it simply to avoid shit talking.

I've been riding for this song since I first heard it last year. I'm genuinely surprised that it isn't a ginormous club banger right now because its pop power is at dangerous levels. Like I think if I was super drunk in a real club with a dope sound system and awesome lights I'd totally lose my mind grapes to this...

Honestly though, I feel like girls should LOVE this song, like it should be the song that girls all collectively listen to at slumber parties, request on the radio on Saturday nights when they're grounded, and beg for at their high school prom right after "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Material Girl" or some shit.

Who knows, maybe I'm totally wrong cause I sort of don't really know much about girls anyway...(this is a blatant and filthy lie, but a great teaser for next week's epic V-DAY guilty pleasure Thursdays story...I'm really laying it all out this time.)

Rihanna - Please Don't Stop the Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home