Monday, February 04, 2008

Pats and Mardi Gras/Super Tuesday!!!


(click to enlarge)

Alright, so the Pats lost...I'm going to mourn for the next week or so then direct my attention to the 2008-2009 season.

I haven't been that upset since 2001 when we got robbed in the state playoffs and lost in triple overtime...I cried that day. I didn't cry yesterday, but its the most bummed out I've been since that night. There's always next year though...we'll see what happens.

To the future...

Tomorrow night is Mardi Gras as well as Super Tuesday so in honor of that, Cousin Cole, Rezound, and I are throwing a bash at Supreme Trading in WillyB. It should be fun and since its fashion week I'm showing up in Catherine Malandrino gown and Jimmy Choo shoes. Come down and watch me spin in my size 8 pumps. It's going to be epic.

Come down and celebrate Fat Tuesday and support your favorite candidates. It's going to be a fun time. Ill give you a free PBR if you do a write in on your official ballot voting for me for Pres.

Here's a sweet politically charged jam for you to get in the mood.

Gene Marshall - Jimmy Carter Says Yes


and heres a song I played last Thursday that really made the night pop off.
Kylie Minogue - Come Into My World

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home