Friday, February 08, 2008

Unexpected Fun



Last night I had to play this party, which I was actually kind of dreading for a couple reasons, but it ended up being really fun. The owner of the place seemed to be in a good mood and kept hooking it up with drinks, car bombs, and Jameson shots, which led to me being STUPID drunk by 1:30. The other guy I was playing with played for like 35 minutes and then told me he had to leave because he had a job interview the next day or something. Normally that would've really pissed me off, but for a few reasons it was awesome. The main reason was because I was totally feeling myself last night and loving what I was playing.

these were the last two songs I played. Being drunk and having everyone sing along was like the funnest shit ever.

Wreckless Eric - The Whole Wide World


Queen - Somebody To Love


I got done at like 3:30 so I went over to see Cousin Cole at Savalas and when I walked in Cole played this.

Jimmy Eat World - The Middle


Being that I was totally wasted at this point I got this wave of nostalgia over me and despite the cheesiness that permeated through the room I kind of lost it and started punching this wooden column to show approval of the song. Totally lame move, but whatever, I had an awesome time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cousin Cole said...

HAHAHA Yeah dude you were killing it on the wall punching tip. Such a cheesy night!!!!

3:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home