Sunday, February 24, 2008

Guilty Pleasure Thursdays: 2/21/08 LATE PASS!



So in the past I've been fairly vocal about my distaste for U2. I find them to be one of the most repulsive and douche-y bands in the history of douching...

BUT

As it turns out I sort of like one of their songs...before anyone that knows me starts to berate me for going back on my word let me explain.

This dude Dj Eli makes some of the best remixes out there right now. Basically everything he has remixed over the past year or two has been a certified heater. He just so happens to have done an edit of U2's song "New Year's Day", and it's absolute fire. IMO it totally improves upon the original track and actually makes me like a U2 song which I previously found to be impossible...

I feel like I just outed myself at an AA meeting for also doing heroin or something...But it's also a giant weight lifted off my back, just don't expect me to be screaming "I Love Bono" at the top of my lungs any time soon...

Dj Eli - I Will Be With You Again


bad quality mpfree because you need to pay for it...

Buy Eli's Money Lotion EP at TTL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home