Sunday, March 02, 2008

Soft Rock Sunday: 3/2/08



Heres a nice one from the wispy blonde-locked one himself... A sweet, smooth jam from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack that can only be fully appreciated with video accompaniment.



Hearing this song makes me kind of sad that P.Swayze didn't drop a full length gem on us because it could've led to some embarrassingly awesome soft rock. He digs deep for those feelings about the once cute Jennifer Grey and how their love is somewhat forbidden during the second verse when you really get to feel the deep pain they both suffered through the ordeal.

Patrick Swayze - She's Like the Wind


and since I said I'd double up this week.

here's a nice one I've been feeling all week. I've been having trouble tracking down an mp3 but I'll post it if I get one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the only person in the world that had no idea he was a singer. But I wiki-ed that shit and now I know.

6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to curse him and give him cancer.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home