Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Summer, I See You...



So, I can feel it, Summer is almost here. Last week Thursday was the first day of Spring and thats comforting, but Summer is really where it's at. It's really funny though because I lived in a place that basically had two seasons, hot and not that hot, for 24 years and now that I'm in a place that actually has distinguishable seasons I kind of see how that affects people. The added Sun definitely has me in a much better, more positive mood as of late.

To combine all that with unexpected, but totally welcomed twists of fate. The last week or so has been kind of incredible.

It's actually really been affecting how I listen to music. I've had a really ecstatic feeling lately when listening to some stuff.

Last night before I went to bed, I was listening to this song.

Res - They Say Vision (Robbie Rivera Mix)


I must've listened to it like 30 times between yesterday and today. I'm actually listening to it as I write this. It was so weird though because I was listening and was actually on the verge of tears because of how I felt about the song. Like it's incredible, right now I feel like it's the best song ever made, and I know that next week I'm not going to think the same about it, but right now, it's top notch, nothing else I would rather listen to.

I have it on repeat and it's staying there at least through tonight. Point being though. Theres been like 2-3 of these songs in the last week that have made me feel like this. It's totally a new thing with me and music. I kinda like it.

This is so corny and lame. Fuck it whatever. I love this song. You should too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home