Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Thank You Global Warming: Part Deux!!!


So the weather was incredible today making it rough to stay inside and work so during my lunch I took a walk down to the pier by the Brooklyn Bridge.

(click to enlarge)




While I was walking I was just being somewhat nosy and saw a film shoot so I asked around and found out Sarah Jessica Parker was doing a Coke commercial. I totally saw the back of her head until this guy decided to block me...



She had a giant bus which she was apparently utilizing as a mini bar.



BALLIN!

I need to step my paparazzi game up...

Samim - Heater
Capleton - Real Hot
Central Line - Walking Into Sunshine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SJP for Coke? Lame. Could it be a Super Bowl Commercial?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home