Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Year in Review.

For the most part I feel like 2007 can basically be summed up in the last month of my life. Everything notable happened after December. I came to NY for a job interview, got it, and just ended up staying. Everything else has kind of fallen into place...Now I just gotta figure this place out. Im ready though, I was bored in AZ, everything here is new so it makes things pretty interesting. My job is nice and I live with people I've known for a while, which is pretty great cause I've had a pretty ridiculous history involving random roommates.

Thats where I'm at now, keepin it movin for '08. Let's do it!

here's some tracks that I was really feeling in '07. Some are old, but I didn't hear them till recently so that makes them new to me.

Le Knight Club - Holiday On Ice [Cryda 001]
Ten City - That's The Way Love Is (Deep House Mix)
Tracey Thorn - It's All True

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home