Sunday, January 06, 2008

Breakdancers


(click to enlarge)

Dear Breakdancers,

You seem to be people who don't understand how annoying you are. Your antics are a Grade-A 'tang repellent. Just take a look at the pic above. How many girls do you see? Every time you start dancing I get embarrassed for you and then get annoyed that every girl within a 20 mile radius is going to leave the dancefloor so you can do your wicked flares. Also...no one thinks windbreakers in the club are attractive. Step your game up.

One Love Bro,
erock (cause you never seem to use your real names either)


Last night after I finished djing the next guy hopped on and then about 5 minutes later, a cloud of douche emanated over the dancefloor and girls started leaving and I knew what was coming...a delightful sesh of breaking. As douche #1 started "pop-locking" and "serving" douche #2, I thought two things:

1) Congrats to me for continuing my long standing streak of never starting a breakdancing circle. (high five)

2) I wonder if they know how embarrassing they are...?

At one point one guy appeared to start riverdancing, which I found unsettling only because I forgot my camera and couldn't record him and use it as a shaming device at a future date...

Despite all that, the night was fun and I had a good time.

These will never start a breakdancing circle, which makes them awesome.

Holy Ghost! - Hold On
Green Velvet (feat. Jamie Principle) - The Choice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home